Monday, September 17, 2007

So What's Next?

What's next? WHAT'S NEXT? I'll TELL you what's next.

I've gotta get myself a new computer very soon, because the fossil I'm using now can barely support Flash anymore. That's alright for now because I've been busy doing practice artwork here and here. I've been wrapping up a few other projects too, and those are mostly out of the way.

Anyway, I've got a few more things to do until I can OFFICIALLY start Racist Vampires, not the least of which is to finalize a few style issues I've been dealing with and complete the storyboard. Unfortunately I developed a bach-ache from moving heavy furniture on my own for three days as I transitioned into my new house, so once that's cleared up, I can finish my concept work and get down to it!

I'll keep track of the Racist Vampires production and share that with you all by the next update!

No comments: