Friday, September 7, 2007

New Music Added

I threw some music you may have heard before into the Downloads section. Some of it is from Time Squad, pieces I never bothered putting together outside of Flash. The other is Espada de Toledo, a song I wrote for a Newgrounds audio contest.

CURRENTLY, I am finishing the first Racist Vampires script. Really it's not going to be that big a deal, but I've been going over it again and again and again trying to determine whether or not it's "perfect" for the series.


I'm also co-op'ing on a game with Komix again, but you'll have to wait and see what it is when we're finished. It's not Blockhead-related though, but I'm still excited to have more games on the site at last! This one will be done soon.

BYE!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You write very well.