Thursday, February 14, 2008

Valentine's Day Update

It's Valentine's Day today, for those who care. And because I love you so much, I have a couple of updates for you! <3

First, go watch Ani-comic #2. These little mini Blockhead doses aren't difficult to make, so if I get a good response then I might make Ani-comic updates more often. Oh, and remind me to make a page for them some time soon. I keep putting it off for other projects.

Then when you're done, have a look at the latest Racist Vampires webcomic. At least, I thought it was funny when I wrote it. Oh well, it's for the season.

I know, I'm just buttering you up for a lack of any better updates. I'm actually delighted though...all that work on the first Racist Vampires animation has trained me to draw the characters rather quickly and accurately. I used to stumble through the previous webcomics with extreme difficulty, but now I barely have to reference my concept work in order to be consistent.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. And Bye.

Anonymous said...

hi people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking as far as something that exact make. The prices as regards the shoes are about 310 pounds on every site. But definitively I found this location selling them for half price. I absolutely want those [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely buy them. what can you tell me about these?

Addwin Net said...

Artikel berpendidikan bisa langsung di beli di Jual Skripsi. Ada juga pembahasan mengenai Itupoker.com Agen Poker Online Indonesia Terpercaya. Jangan lupa kunbaliknya ya bro..