Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Ghostmas Decorations!

To prepare you guys for Halloween, I've created two little Ghostmas decorations that you can print out and stick on your door, window, or whatever you want. I'm going to be making a few more over the next two weeks so I hope you check back! All decorations will also be available in the Downloads section.

Ghostmas Sign
Hanging Blockhead

Note: Try gluing or taping the Hanging Blockhead cutout from the bottom nail of the Ghostmas Sign cutout. It works better if you have a metal hole-punch fastner for him to swing from!


Don't forget about the Official Ghostmas Contest! I've received quite a few entries so far, and there's still plenty of time until the October 25th deadline! Blockhead himself will discuss all the entries in a Flash cartoon to be released just after Halloween.

And to prepare you for the upcoming Ghostmas cartoon, here's a screen capture of a cell in progress:


Merry Ghostmas!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you seeking your information.